Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Pottery & Fish

Last week our family found something else we love to do together. I've been wanting to try out this cool little place called Dish'n. Its one of those "paint your own" pottery places. We let the girls paint magnets and we made a plate together as an anniversary present for Hubby's parents.


Then, today after a meeting with our attorney, Hubby and I decided to unwind by painting pottery. I made a "precious" piggy bank and Hubby made a "manly" beverage stein. I think he likes this place more than he lets on (today was his idea).


We took the girls fishing this morning. Monster actually picked up a cricket!!! Monkey just wants to cast and reel in the line, but hey, at least she's mastering the fundamentals early.


I can't believe our girls are growing up so fast and I love it, but hate it at the same time. They are both so independent, yet they need our love and guidance more each day.

Life is great!

(oh, & I turned 24 this week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment