Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow, Snow, Beautiful Snow

So, yeah...there is this "beautiful snow" on the ground, but it also means I can't get my last-minute Christmas shopping done...I guess its a good thing that we're doing our Christmas a day late! We can enjoy the lovely weather (LOL) and some time together this weekend! Ashley spent the night with Angie, so I'm sure she'll be rested up & ready for some snowball fights this afternoon!

Christmas is going to ROCK his year! The tiny tiny one has learned how to unwrap presents...yep, found that out the hard way . Its ok, she only opened one for herself & she won't remember it anyway. I guess that comes along with the territory of having a crawler that is ONLY 6 MONTHS OLD! Anyway, we'll have the joy of watching all 3 of our girls opening presents & playing this Christmas...I can't wait. Can it get any better? Oh wait! IT CAN!!! My parents & Matt's parents, as well as a few of our brothers & sisters are joining us for dinner Christmas Day & SANTA PRESENTS the next morning! I'm so glad Santa has the extra time to run around!

On another note...Angie's surgery went SO WELL! I am so proud of her for choosing to undergo this process so that she can watch her 3 gorgeous grandaughters grow everyday (and whoever else comes along ). It wasn't an easy choice, but she's a fighter! She's already lost 30 lbs! YOU GO ANGIE!!!

In case you haven't heard...I have the best in-laws ever! I don't say much about my father-in-law here, but he is the greatest! I am so glad my husband learned how to be a husband & father from him. Larry SPOILS Angie & would give anything he had for anyone else, even if that means he has to go without. Our family is definitely one that sticks together & has a great time doing it. I am so blessed to be a part of this & wouldn't trade it for anything.

The new year is going to be an experience, that's for sure! January needs to hurry up & get here! I can't hold in the surprise much longer! The girls are going to be SO SURPRISED & EXCITED!!! (yay!)

Hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'll probably find some time for our annual Chrsitmas Letter & New Year's Resolution, but right now I'm off to make some fresh apple cider & some cookies...yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment