Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall

So, the girls were too cute in the Fall Festival Parade! We had soo much fun! I painted their faces (see my profile pic) & they had a great time!

Saturday, I took the tiny one to the Fall Festival w/my dad, Cheryl, and Lindsay. We ran into Becca-Boo too, LOL. Monkey did the "Queen for a Day" booth the Jaycees had. She thought she was "gorgeous" when they had finished her nails, glitter lips, and other little girly things (and of course she was). She even got a crown & a sash, OMGosh, how precious! I got a few cute Christmas gifts & a bday gift for my hubby (one he has been looking for at least 3 years!!!)

Sunday, Matt & I took Monkey one back for one last round before we picked up Monster. We got them both "halos" (the star circle things) & they go perfectly with the wands I bought them Thursday! So now they can play fairy princess 'til the cows come home. It's so great to watch them run around in their little dresses together, I wouldn't trade it for the world!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment