Friday, December 5, 2008

What's up?

Well, we've been a little busy lately...

We are SOOO happy to announce that the pregnancy is going SUPER! Yeah, I have been sick as a dog, but it could be much worse. I can't keep anything down. I have been living on cheese & crackers (and Claussen pickles, as cliche as that sounds).

We still haven't told the girls, but only because we don't want the crazy stalker chick (HRC) to know yet. We want to keep this to ourselves and enjoy it as long as possible before she sticks her big nose in. Plus, I want to see the look on her face when she finds out since she still believes our miscarriage was "karma for stealing her child."

We have our next appointment on Dec. 19 & I hope we'll be able to set up an ultrasound late Jan/early Feb for sex determination (fingers crossed for blue news). Also, we'll be doing a 4-D ultrasound in March to get a better look @ him/her.

Monster is LOVING Daisies! She is the only kindergartener, but fits in quite well. We are selling GIRL SCOUT COOKIES beginning December 21 (sorry, I can't take orders before then). She has a goal of 150 boxes, which sounds like a lot, but is very realistic. SO, don't be shy, send me your orders.

Dance class is going well for both girls. Mosnter isn't very fond of tap, but loves the other two styles. So, we'll know what NOT to do next year, LOL. Monkey loves it all, which is good because she'll be in a mixed class again next season.

AWANA is teaching them so much & it's wonderful to see their love for God grow and develop. Church was always my saving grace & I am happy to see my girls enjoying their spiritual journey as well.

Tonight is the Asheboro Christmas Parade, which the girls will be in w/dance, so come on out & join us. Next weekend we'll be heading up to WCU for Andrew's graduation. The next week, Monster has "Polar Express Day" @ school & we'll have our birth center appt before we leave to WV to visit my grandparents for a few days before Christmas. THEN SANTA COMES, YAY!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season & happy new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment