Friday, July 24, 2009

A spare moment

Hey everyone! I know I just wrote a blog a few days ago, but now I have a little more I REALLY want to share!

Wow, it feels like this year is flying by! Summer seems like its going to be over tomorrow, yet there's another month until Monster will begin first grade, Monkey will start preschool & Beast will be 3 months old!!! I can hardly believe how much life has changed for the better this year.

Matt & I have definitely made "us" a priority.  We've never been so in love, so focused on our family, or so driven to make our lives what we've always dreamed. It's so easy to let ourselves get lost in the day to day happenings & forget to fall in love daily.

This week, we took a WONDERFUL class @ church while the girls enjoyed W.o.W (which is VBS on speed, LOL). Thanks so much to Marty & Debbie for all their love, support, and guidance. I look forward to implementing the information & tools they shared. Our family WILL be transformed in the Spirit. No one will bring us to their level.

We know that God will never put us in any situation we can not handle. He knows our strengths, our weaknesses, and everything in between. He gives us challenges to strengthen our soul, not to weaken our spirit. We will seek his guidance above all & let his wisdom direct our path.

This year will bring new challenges, uncharted territory, and unforseen "LIFE" moments. I know that He will impress upon our hearts the right decisions. I can only hope that we are listening enough to hear them. We've been trusting our worldy knowledge & have been put through enough to break us. I am HAPPY to admit we've been broken down, beaten, bruised, and are dying in this world. The next step is obvious.

Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will direct your paths.

We appreciate all your love & support!

No comments:

Post a Comment