Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Really?

Where does it say I hate you? Why am I still the bad guy? What basic requests do we ignore? When have we not let you talk to her? Sorry, I have a life too and can't be at your beckon call. My "dirty sausages" have never pointed at you. I think you have done enough of that yourself. Yes, I am guilty. Guilty of being part of the problem for a long time as much as anyone. I am not ashamed to admit that I have made some bad calls when it comes to dealing with you. I am guilty of loving her unconditionally to a point where I have given up trying to fight. We are done arguing. That is what we pay lawyers for. I am guilty of trying to open myself up to you only to have you shut it down on your end. I am guilty of encouraging Matt to do the "right thing" instead of only what the CO says. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop all this crap and be the mom you WANT to be for her, the one you say I am trying to be. I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment