Monday, August 11, 2008

Been a while...

Hey everyone! Had to delete a few things from my page (like some of your WONDERFUL comments), a public page means I need to remember that everyone can read these & while I LOVE ALL OF YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT during our trials and tribulations the last few months, I have to think of my family first...Been a bit since I posted last...we've had a VERY busy summer!

I am happy, healthy, and ready for life's curveballs! We are thankful for the two beautiful girls God has blessed us with & for now, that is wonderful. If the Lord has it in our plans to add another to our happy home, I'll let you guys know.

Matt is great. He is excited about taking his "intoxilizer training" soon...yeah, now that Asheboro has Alcohol, Ramseur figures that ALL their guys need to be trained. Well, anyway, he & I just celebrated our 3 year anniversary in July.

Monster starts KINDERGARTEN in two weeks!!! OMGosh! She is excited & ready to go...we'll see how Matt holds up. She will have the same teacher that Matt had...isn't that cool? So, at least we won't have to worry about getting along with the teacher...HA! She is looking forward to being a DAISY in the fall! Her favorites right now include: green, Disney princess...w/emphasis on Cinderella, barbie, My Little Pony, Coloring, Painting, trees & flowers, and playing games with the family.

Monkey is doing quite wonderful. She is now completely toilet trained (including bedtime) & that is definitely a weight off my shoulders. You all know how many times we had to start/stop because of everything going on...so YAY, its over!  She loves purple, Ariel & Sleeping Beauty, My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, MARKERS, scissors...and general Mayhem, LOL. She THINKS she is going to school w/her big sister...we'll see how it works out when she realizes she isn't (at least she will have a friend to play with a few days during the week)! That will be super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment