Sunday, November 15, 2009

MOOOO

3:00 and all is well! Hope everyone's had a great week! Thnx for all the support in the last few weeks. I wouldn't know what to do without my friends & family! Life's changing & we're trying to keep up. Who knows where this latest news will take us. We're a little scared of what it will mean for our family, but ready!

The Truth Project keeps getting better & I'm sad to see it end in two weeks. I'm HAPPY it's made a difference in my life, our home, and so much more!

The girls are LOVING basketball. Monkey played in her first scrimmage this weekend. Ok, so, she stood in one spot with her arms crossed for a whole quarter...BUT the second half she ran with her team, was passed the ball & was nice enough to share with the other team (LOL). Unfortunately, Monster had to miss it due to "HRC," but she'll ROCK IT @ the next one! They can't wait to pick out their basketball shoes this week!

Fall Festival was cancelled for lack of parent volunteers & pre-orders. HELLO? GC Parents, WAKE UP! Although, the ones that are reading this are the ones I can call to help with anything, so, I guess I'm preaching to the choir. I'm not sure what's changed in the last few years. GC was a FAMILY-now we can't depend on a few parent volunteers??? WHAAAT?! grrr

Gotta go, Beast's hungry & that's my cue! MOOOOO (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment