Monday, November 9, 2009

Yep, I said Rabid Squirrel. I was nearly attacked by one this past weekend. See, what had happened was...

Our unit was going to T-Bonez @ Myrtle Beach for dinner. Treva & I didn't want to walk through the tall grass (why when there is sidewalk?) so we went the long way. No big deal right? OMGosh! So, this squirrel jumps out in front of us (startled, stil no big prob) & just stops & stares. So, we keep walking but he doesn't move away, he comes toward us! WHAT ANIMAL DOES THAT? LOL, anyway, so we had to run past him so his tiny little squirrel teeth and claws would not get us. Ok, so, maybe he wasn't rabid. I'm sure he's just used to people feeding him, but I could have died. AND you know you laughed when you read the story! That was the goal; to give you guys a good laugh for the day! :) But, if you REALLY want a good laugh, check out the HILLARIOUS video of Rachel & Tyger doing the "Oprah interviewing MK NSD Lynne Holliday" and you'll be good to go for a while!

Well, other that the rabid squirrel near death experience , this weekend was GREAT! We had our annual Holliday National Area Beach Retreat. It was filled with fun, learning, laughing, crying (good tears mostly, except the few I cried missing my tiny ones), some more laughing, goal setting, relationship building (with my MK Sisters), and so much more (even some pumping so my boobs didn't explode, LOL, thanks ladies for the laughs). It was so much to fit into 3 short days! BTW, you have to check out our "Grease" picsas soon as I upload them! I helped re-write the scene where Rizzo & the Pink Ladies sing "Look @ Me, I'm Sandra Dee" to fit into our MK world! We won 1st place AGAIN this year! So, you'd better "BRING IT" next year R.H.! We'll be ready!!!

I have had so many great things happening lately & I know its only getting better! I'm ready to listen God, you can stop throwing the bricks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment