Friday, January 18, 2008

Family Time

WOW! The girls LOVE bowling! We took them, along with my sis R and Hubby's bro S to eat and then to the Bowling Alley last night. It was a BLAST!!! While we were deciding where to eat, Monster suggested a restaurant. Hubby said he didn't like it. Monster told him "um, if you don't like it you can drop us off and we will eat and you can eat somewhere else, then you can pick us up for bowling." The way she said it was SO funny! I couldn't laugh at the time because we had to let her know she couldn't have that kind of attitude with her daddy, but I teased him about it later!

First, I have never seen anything as cute as the TINY bowling shoes Monkey was wearing. She barely made it, the smallest size they had was a 6 toddler, she wears a 5 1/2 normally. They both used a 6 lb ball. Monkey's tiny hands couldn't reach all 3 holes, so she hugged and rolled "granny style" all night. Monster started that way, but by the 3rd game, she was bowling like a pro!!! She was so excited to be doing it all by herself.

They are both getting so big. Where the time goes, I have no idea. I've always loved spending time with kids, but I NEVER thought bowling on a Friday night with a 2 and 4 year old would be the highlight of my week.I can't wait until we are able to take them on REAL family trips, like the Grand Canyon, Disneyland (yes, LAND in CA), Sea World, and so many more!!! Yeah, we could take them now, but they won't remember it. Its times like last night that make it all worth while. We know that life has been a little crazy, but it seems to be falling right into place.

I LOVE MY LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment