Thursday, January 3, 2008

WV

We had a great time in WV (Thurs-Mon) with my family! I even enjoyed the trip up & back with my brothers and sisters...SHOCKING, I KNOW!!! LOL My dad, my SM, me & the girls, two of my bros, two of my sister, & A (bro's friend) ALL rode up in the RV...a 7 hour drive. I thought I was going to be pulling my hair out the entire ride!!! Much to my surprise, it was actually fun. As they are getting older, my siblings (at least some of them) are actually becoming people I am proud of, maybe there's still hope, LOL.

Monster & Monkey loved the entire trip...the drive (mostly movies and sleeping, 'cause they had to stay in carseats), time with their Great-grandparents & great-great-grandma, seeing the lights, and playing with their aunts & uncles & and their "silly A,"- even their great-aunt & uncle. They are so fortunate to be able to spend time with their extended family! They have such special relationships & their are so many children who don't get that chance.We had a wonderful time & can't wait to visit again in the spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment