Monday, March 3, 2008

Whazup?!

Hey everyone...


Ashley started TBall this past Saturday!!! SHE LOVES IT! I hope everyone has a chance to check out her pics sometime. Kindergarten registration is next month (OMGosh)! We are SO going to have a kindergartner "in the house" in a few months...AAAAAAHHHH! I feel so old, but hey, its great!


Madyson is doing SUPER! She keeps me on my toes for sure. Some days I wonder if she EVER has to recharge. She takes "cat naps" like I do and she is ready to go again. YES, even at night. She sleeps like 6 hours, LOL.


I am having a "Passion Party" on March 15th at 5 pm (my place). If anyone is interested send me your info for an invite.


Matt & I are IN LOVE more than ever & are LOVING life! Maybe we'll have some "big news" soon for everyone, if not we're having fun anyway!


Looking forward to...

1. MY 25th BDAY PARTY!!! IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME...YOU COMING?

2. Going to WV to visit my grandparents at the end of March. The girls can't wait to visit their Great-granparents, Papa Bud & Grandma Ev. I love that Matt & I both have schedule thats allows us to take a week off when we feel like it!

3. Ashley's 1st Game (probably in April)

SO MUCH MORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment