Sunday, May 4, 2008

Qu'est que c'est pas?

OMGosh!!! Ash's team won their game Saturday! She scored a run, had a RBI, and struck out once...and it was so much fun to watch! While she was supposed to be playing Right Center, she even found me a heart shaped rock, isn't that sweet? We are going to wash & paint it this week and I can't wait.


Madyson was SUPER at the game. Since I am team mom & stay in the dugout, its usually up to Matt or Angie to corral her, but she was GREAT! She tried to give me her version of a Play-by-Play after the game, it was so cute. She can't wait to start t-ball, too bad it will be 2 years, LOL!


Saturday night I took my hubby to see IRON MAN. I wanted to see Forgetting Sarah Marshall, but that's ok, we'll see it this week. I thought Iron Man was pretty good, he thinks it "kicked ass!" Boys!!!

This week we'll have 2 Tball games, Ash will have kindergarten screening, & she'll turn 5 on Saturday! OMGosh, I will have a 5 year old in 6 days...geez!


I hope everyone has a great week, I know I will...hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment