Monday, March 16, 2009

Sad for you.

It's so sad to see that "HRC" has to try to tear me down to make herself feel better. Really. Thanks to my special friend for keeping me in the loop. Did you guys know that I am fat & ugly? WOW, thanks for letting me know. I am pregnant, what's your excuse? As to the ugly, well, God made me in his image, so what are you trying to say? My daughters & husband tell me every day how beautiful I am. I trust their judgement much more than yours.

Well, anyway...now that its out of my system, let's take it out of my hands...

Dear Lord, please help her to find the inner peace that only you offer. Open her eyes to see your blessings as you designed them, not just as she desires them to be. Bless her family, her home, and all that she encounters. Help her in her daily walk with you to grow and get past the hurt and anger that is tearing apart her soul.

Help me to see past all the wrongs and accept your will. I know that you have our lives in your hands at all times. Help me to let go of the little things as I see the whole picture you've painted before me. Thank you for reminding me daily of our gifts you have given. These things I ask of you in your son's name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment