Saturday, December 22, 2007

Holiday Fun

We FINALLY took our Holiday pics yesterday. For once, they turned out GREAT!!! Monster & Monkey BOTH smiled!!! We took about 17 poses and bought 12 of them. I think 5 "not so great" pics are great for having 5 people in them. I can't wait to get them posted for you all to see!!!

We are doing Christmas on the evening of the 26th this year so our whole family can be here. If you aren't busy, stop by for some extra Christmas cheer!!! Monster will spend some time with the other part of her family until the 25th & then we'll take her to Gpa for some time with him. She is sooo excited!!!

Monskey is spending Christmas night with Granny/PawPaw so that I can get up at dawn on the 26th and SHOP SHOP SHOP!!! After Christmas, the girls & I will be travelling to WV to my grandparents for MORE family fun, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment