Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Thank You God!

I just want to take this time to thank God for everything He has given me. We may not always think God is listening because He doesn't answer our prayers on our time schedule or the way we think He should, but He always is. I know now that He has laid out my life according to His will and not mine. No matter how hard I try, I just can't convince Him that I know what I need better than He does and that is just fine. I am amazed at how much God loves us no matter what we say and do. Right now I am trying so hard to live by His word. We are tested daily. I am focusing on Luke 6:27-36 in my life right now. In order to be a better wife & mother to my family, I have to magnify God's love and minimize my contempt, as hard as that may be. For all those who've wronged me, you are forgiven. My life is God's to do with it what He will. I have no room in my heart for hatred because it is full of love and understanding. I promise God, myself, and my family to forgive and let live.

SMILE GOD LOVES YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment